Senior Accounting Manager
Develops, manages, and analyzes various accounting systems, processes and practices, insuring
compliance with regulatory pronouncements, internal controls and best practices. Provides analytical review of critical decision-making
data, impacting the overall profitability and success of the business.
- Develop and implement
accounting systems that bring automation, reporting accuracy and the ability to monitor business processes.
implement and monitor improvements to key internal systems.
- Organize, direct and implement various accounting projects.
Monitor internal policies, operational efficiencies and best practices.
- Stay current with changes to accounting standards
and regulatory pronouncements that impact the business.
- Customize or develop and administer financial modeling analyses
which impact and measure profitability.
- Evaluate annual operating and capital budgets.
- Assist in the creation,
review and revision of accounting policies.
- Interact with various decentralized accounting groups and levels of operational
- Supervise a variety of accounting and clerical staff.
- Possess and/or develop the management
level core competencies required for this position.
- Current active Certified Public Accountant license.
- Bachelor's degree with a major or primary
emphasis in accounting, MBA preferred.
- 5 years of Financial Accounting, Reporting or Internal Control related
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to identify and work through problems and conflicting issues in a clear and diplomatic
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address
below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group