Location: Waco, TX
This position is responsible for managing the organization's employee benefits
program including but not limited to group medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k)
and related coverages. Interfacing with consultants, vendors, and others as necessary. The supervision of the Benefits Department
- Proactively work to reduce costs, improve or enhance benefits program to increase teammate
satisfaction or improve processes to increase customer satisfaction, to support company goals.
- Supervise the
funding, reporting, auditing and reconciliation process of health and welfare and retirement programs. This
includes the payment of invoices, and budget preparation.
- Provide fiduciary responsibility over all plans
including review and response to all plan appeals.
- Lead and manage projects, provide direction on company benefit
strategies, establish priorities and manage multiple priorities.
- Provide direction to and manage relationships
with several third-party vendors and broker.
- Remain current on legislative and IRS changes relative to plan regulations
and procedure to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all plan documents and summary plan descriptions are current,
correct, in compliance and distributed.
- Implement smooth transitions to new benefit programs.
or contribute to the development of teammate communications.
- Provide direction of subsidiary benefit plans,
and integration of their teammates into the company plan, where applicable.
- Manage and enhance each year
the open enrollment process.
- Lead a team of four teammates ensuring each team member receives development opportunities.
well with all levels of the organization, including Executive Leadership.
- Manage the annual benefit planning
process and make recommendations to executive team.
have bachelor's degree
- 5 years' experience in benefits.
- Have leadership abilities,
can communicate both verbal and written, have a professional attitude and appearance, a highly organized individual with
a strong self-confidence, multi-task oriented decision maker who can plan for success.
- PeopleSoft experience
- Must be willing to travel as requested.
- Must have large company experience
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV
and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject
line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group