Compensation & HRIS
Location: Irving, TX
The successful candidate will interface with executives, managers and human resources staff across the organization
to develop and administer effective compensation programs, policies, and processes that are aligned with organizational objectives
and applicable regulations. The successful candidate will also build a high-performing team, as well as establish vendor partnerships
and optimize HRIS technology solutions to support key HR processes and compensation initiatives.
Responsible for managing the design, development and implementation of existing and new compensation programs, policies and
procedures aligned with business strategy, pay for performance philosophy and talent retention objectives.
leadership and consultation to HR and the business in all areas of compensation including base pay management, incentive plan
design, sales compensation, training and education.
- Partner with business leaders to evaluate, design, and implement
restaurant operations incentive plans and programs, including modeling and ongoing analysis of plans and education on metrics
- Establish company pay structure and pay ranges, using appropriate market data. Monitor employee
pay to market ratios and assure pay is in compliance with applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Plan and implement the performance evaluation and annual merit processes to ensure timely, accurate, and meaningful
performance management and labor budget achievement. Leverage technology to integrate best practices and processes.
Evaluate roles within the organization to ensure proper classification, grade assignment and titling.
- Develop and
maintain position description database and job tables and performs audits to ensure data is stored accurately and effectively.
- Administer timely and accurate pay programs, including program communication and distribution of incentive plan
documents, where applicable. Monitor effectiveness and compliance of all pay programs.
- May interface with the Board
of Directors and Compensation Committee members from time to time to present strategies, plan design and cost analysis.
Lead the development and optimization of our HRIS systems to enhance our process efficiencies, HR reporting and analytics
- Oversee Workday HRIS system and workflows to ensure data accuracy, effective and compliant record-keeping,
accurate and timely pay and benefits, operational efficiency, and HR compliance with regulations and policies.
and manage vendor partnerships and survey data sources; Manage completion of salary surveys
- Keep abreast of compensation
trends, HRIS technology changes, and federal/state/provincial regulations, ensuring that programs meet current and future
HR needs. Identify and communicate emerging issues related to compensation and HRIS practices; recommend and lead innovative
- Achieve annual department budget objectives.
- Coach and develop team member capabilities to drive
high performance and service excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Finance/Accounting or related field,
or equivalent experience, demonstrating strong business and financial acumen.
- Certified Compensation Professional
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible compensation design and administration experience,
including executive compensation, incentive plan design and sales compensation experience in a geographically dispersed restaurant,
retail or services organization with U.S. and international operations.
- A minimum of 5 years of team-building and
staff leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of total compensation theory, job classification principles and job
- Strong knowledge of U.S. FLSA, state and federal regulations and Canadian federal and provincial
regulations impacting pay and recordkeeping.
- Skill and knowledge in the collection, analysis and determination of
market salary and total compensation data.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - must be able to model various
compensation/incentive scenarios and financial impact, and develop recommendations aligned with business needs.
knowledge and experience with database applications and HRIS systems (Workday Human Capital Management system experience desired).
Working knowledge of other HR system applications. Experience developing processes and procedures to optimize technology solutions
for human resources.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple projects from concept
- Strong team leadership skills to acquire, coach, develop and retain talent.
- Strong interpersonal/collaboration
skills; ability to interface with all levels within the organization and external partners.
- Proficiency with MS
Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; experience with financial modeling, costing models, salary
structure design and implementation, incentive plan design and implementation, market benchmarking, and job evaluation.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word"
copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the
location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group