Consultant will act as a lead team member contributing in the management, research, analysis and administration of US based
compensation and reward programs designed to attract, retain and motivate the Company's employees. The person in
this role will design recommendations that are aligned competitively and also consistently administered in compliance with
all applicable regulations. This role will also be responsible for providing recommended solutions to a broad range
of stakeholders. This senior level individual contributor role will also provide guidance and subject matter expertise to
less-experienced peers and other team members across the US Region.
the day-to-day administration of the compensation function to facilitate the ease of program communication, implementation,
and pay administration. This includes driving the annual review process by ensuring all business units are conforming to overall
guidelines as well as identifying and implementing process improvements to ensure accurate and effective plan administration.
Manage the job evaluation process ensuring integrity of internal job grade relationships, external competitiveness and equitable
compensation rates based upon the compilation of internal and external information for all level positions. Analyze data and
present findings/recommendations on promotions and base pay adjustments to HR Management, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders.
Build and maintain collaborative relationships with the HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition, ensuring they have proper
information and tools. Act as the subject matter expert consulting in compensation practices in areas such as job classification,
incentive compensation and salary administration programs. Provide guidance and direction on complex or unusual situations
and policy interpretations.
- Retrieve, organize and analyze data using SAP and vendor systems. Work with HR Technology
team to automate processes, enhance compensation/budgeting tools and compensation reporting within the HR system.
Oversee and participate, if needed, in appropriate salary surveys for our competitive market.
and/or lead the development of Compensation Committee presentations.
- Participate in the development
and delivery of compensation strategies ensuring alignment with the Company's initiatives, goals, and business objectives
both locally and across the North American region. Research and resolve issues relating to compensation for consistency and
- Ensure effective implementation of compensation objectives and programs and surface any critical issues to
- Develop compensation plan communication materials and ensure compensation information is clearly understood
by all employees.
- Represent and collaborate with other departments on joint projects and processes as needed. This
would include working with Legal, Finance and other departments as needed to ensure proper handling of data and issues
Collaborate with Benefits staff to ensure that the Company's Compensation programs are aligned with the total reward strategy
and philosophy, and that the plans offered are well coordinated.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years in Human Resources with executive and employee compensation
- Knowledgeable with legal requirements, labor laws and regulations.
verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses In depth knowledge relating to all facets of compensation including
plan design, strategies and principles.
- Experience managing budgets and indirect staff.
working knowledge of HRIS systems required, experience with SAP preferred, with the ability to utilize systems to obtain data
for analysis and reports, as appropriate.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (utilizing advance
features such as V-Lookups and Pivot Tables) with ability to produce graphic representations of analytical data for presentations
that fit the unique needs of the audience.
- Knowledge of insurance business and related labor markets
- Highly developed communication, organizational, interpersonal and consultative skills required.
CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) certification is preferred.
If you are interested, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below.
Please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group