Manager Human Resources
This position is responsible for providing leadership and Human Resource consultant services as
a strategic partner and working in liaison with the HR Director and functional support leaders with emphasis on organization
effectiveness, leadership development, talent planning, change management, and performance management. This role collaborates
with Team Members on implementation of HR processes, providing strategic direction as well as tactical implementation of HR
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards, compensation, benefits, Affirmative
Action, Employment Law, and Diversity.
- Provide advice, interpretation, and counsel to management within
the areas of policy programs, and practice.
- Manage and mentor, providing development and supporting partnerships
with Teammates and local leadership.
- Provide advice and guidance to local leadership on the interpretation
of HR policies as they relate to the Teammates and Company objectives.
- Work in partnership with department
heads in determining required people resources, training needs, and identification of leadership talent.
leadership in maintaining positive and union-free Teammate relations through planned programs for Teammate communication
and leadership training.
- Manage the strategic plan for measuring and building bench strength toward long-term
- Monitor all compensation and wage administration programs for equity and consistency.
and or create reports to ensure consistency with regard to guidelines and or company initiatives.
worker's compensation issues, identify problem claims and coordinate with necessary parties to provide resolution.
with budgeting process regarding training expenses, safety costs, employee benefits, and other planned employee
- Ensure location is following strategic calendar for scheduled activities that support Company
Culture such as business updates, teammates committees, and community involvement.
- Support annual merit and
review process for both exempt and non-exempt groups.
- Conduct local wage surveys and make recommendations on
- Conduct and coordinate EEO, OFCCP, and investigation support.
- Carry out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws.
- Have a bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations, HR, or related field.
- Have 5+ years of leadership
experience in all facets of HR.
- Ideal candidate will come from Logistics, Warehousing, Transportation, etc.
able to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and inter-company memos/outside correspondence.
ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
financial statements and resulting cost implications.
- Possess the ability to identify financial issues and
provide cost effective solutions to such issues.
- Have the ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, vendors, and employees.
- Have the ability to define
problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of distribution
systems, market and competition preferred.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a
"Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate
the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group