Location: Tracy, CA
This position serves as a strategic
partner to division leadership. This position provides leadership and HR consultant services to division leadership.
The HR Manager provides and manages human resource services, programs and policies that attract, retain, train and develop
qualified teammates for the successful operation of the division and to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Conduct necessary investigations and make sound fact-based decisions.
- Possess extensive knowledge
of California HR laws, and have extensive experience working with CDL drivers, must have stable work history, must have
strong communications skills
- Act as coach and confidant to all teammates.
- Plan and direct recruiting,
staffing programs to attract and retain qualified teammates.
- Support and compliment the Open-Door process. Supervise
conduct and plan training programs to enhance team associates education
- Direct safety and worker's compensation
- Work daily with training expenses, safety costs, teammate benefits, and other planned teammate
- Focus and participate in Safety Committee meetings.
- Administer the annual merit
and review process for both exempt and non-exempt groups.
a bachelor's degree; emphasis in Human Resources preferred.
- Have 7+ years of HR experience.
knowledge of MS Office software; experience with Peoplesoft preferred.
- Be able to troubleshoot problems.
able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, vendors, and
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand financial statements
and resulting cost implications. Possess ability to identify financial issues and provide cost effective solutions to
- Possess demonstrated knowledge of distribution systems, market, and competition preferred.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements
to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group