Chief Executive Officer - CEO
The CEO provides leadership and direction for the overall operation of the hospital. Plans, directs and coordinates
the development of short and long range objectives; is responsible for achieving the organization's financial and non-financial
- Coordinates the activities of senior executives and works with them to develop short and long range objectives,
policies, and procedures.
- Ensures that policies are uniformly understood and consistently interpreted and administered.
the organization hierarchy and delegates limits of authority to subordinates executives; prescribes the specific limitations
of the authority of subordinates regarding policies, contractual commitments, expenditures and personal actions.
and approves all financial reports, budgets, managed care contracts and major expenditures; directs, establishes, reviews,
and adjusts charges for services; and maintains accreditation and licensure standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation
of Hospital Organizations, Medicare, Medicaid, state licensure, regulatory agencies, and similar organizations.
operating results of the organization and its principal components relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate
steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Master's Degree
in Hospital Administration (MHA), Business Administration (MBA), Management or related field is required.
minimum of 3-5 years' experience at the CEO level in a similar sized for-profit, acute-care hospital is required (100
- May also consider 3-5 years of COO experience in a larger, for-profit, acute-care
- Exceptional physician recruitment and relations skills are required.
community and board relations skills are required.
- Exceptional leadership skills and a hands-on visible approach
to staff management and interaction are required.
- Exceptional financial acumen and operations management expertise
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV
and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject
line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group