Location: New York, NY
The HRIS Manager oversees the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources Capital Management System in order to ensure
the successful and accurate administration of payroll, benefits, time and attendance and other related human resource functions.
The HRIS Manager is the primary liaison between the Human Capital Management System vendor and the central point of contract
for all issues relating to system.
- Bachelor's Degree in,
Accounting, Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a closely related discipline required.
- Experience with -ADP WorkForce Now preferred.
- Experience in a union environment
- Minimum of 5 years HRIS experience with an emphasis on overall system management
experience in extracting and manipulating system data from large databases.
- Strong understanding of HRIS
database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools
- Project Management
- Strategic, outside-the-box thinking
- Past experience at HRMS initiatives such as system
conversions, data cleansing, interface development, controls, org.mgmt., and ess/mss
- Understands the interrelations
of various ancillary HR systems tied to the core HRMS: on-boarding, T&A, payroll, benefits admin., etc.
leadership style/ can team well with leadership peers
If you are interested and
qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When
applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.