Location: Reading, PA & Clifton, NJ
The primary focus
of this position is to assist with the management of all plant operations. this will include, but is not limited to personnel,
productivity, safety compliance, production planning, maintenance, equipment operation and departmental communication. Additional
focus will include assisting with financial budgeting, forecasting, vendor negotiations, plant improvements, cost reduction
and administrative compliance.
- Hire, train and develop departmental support staff.
Execute business plan and communicate objectives to support staff.
- Ensure superior performance in all associate and
customer satisfaction areas.
- Responsible for company training and certification in all compliance areas.
Establish quality assurance criteria for all service and production aspects of business.
- Manage all departmental
productivity and performance expectations.
- Support route sales, service, production and administrative agendas.
Accurately report, define and action market changes.
- Manage acceptable performance standards in sales, merchandise
management, growth, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Manage office / clerical functions including invoice reconciliation,
invoice printing, report monitoring as well as database management and maintenance.
- Promote safety, security and
Minimum of 5 years in hospitality, retail, restaurant or strong customer service industry
- Bilingual Spanish is a
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Clean driving record
- Strong organizational,
development, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze sales opportunities and determine customer needs assessments.
Excellent leadership, interpersonal, motivational, and customer service skills
- Strong motivation, initiative and
experience with execution of effective sales and retention performance programs
- Detail oriented with excellent follow
up, creativity, problem solving, conflict management, organizational, written and oral communication skills
of report and performance tracking mechanisms a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, general PC applications. Excel a
- Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
If you are interested,
please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. Please indicate
the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group