Location: Modesto, California
the Associate Administrator of Business Development, the Physician Recruiter will be responsible for the sourcing and coordination
of all the physician recruitment efforts at the hospital. The physician recruiter will work to meet the physician development
strategies and goals identified in the hospital's Manpower Plan. The position will be responsible for managing clear and
effective communication between the hospital, candidates, local physician groups, and recruiters and be expected to oversee
timely completion of contracts. This is a high-volume, high-visibility recruiting environment dealing with a variety
of unique specialties and completion of projects.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 3+ years medical recruiting experience or similar experience with proven track record of success;
have comprehensive understanding of medical industry, physician market, and medical specialties;
verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong motivational and leadership skills;
- Ability to
work successfully within a matrix organization;
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills;
of full life-cycle recruiting process & recruiting strategy from sourcing to closing and signing candidates;
- Must be highly organized and the ability to handle a very busy environment in a timely manner with minimal
- Candidate should be familiar with Stark laws and limitations toward physician incentives;
of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel is required
If you are
interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below.
When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.