Senior HR Business
Location: Columbia, SC
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be an essential part of the organization's leadership team uniting
with senior business leaders to understand the work they do, the challenges they face, and the goals they are working to achieve
today, tomorrow and years down the road. You will use that knowledge to guide, challenge and coach them to ensure they have
the talent capabilities needed to drive and support their business objectives.
Develops HR strategies and provides strong influence to ensure action plans that are aligned to and drive achievement of business
objectives for large/complex business or corporate staff areas. This will be accomplished by leveraging and integrating the
key organizational levers; performance management, compensation, staffing & selection, rewards & recognition, employee
development & learning, talent management, including leadership development & succession planning, and employee relations
- Assumes a leadership role in enabling the organization to identify the need for change and effectively
implementing change management strategies. This would include stakeholder analysis, communication strategy, visible change
advocacy and developing measurements of success.
- Ensure Enterprise-wide HR strategies and programs are aligned with
the needs of the business by ensuring that business needs are understood in HR and that the business understands enterprise-wide
- Proactively uses metrics to assess and monitor organizational effectiveness as a key lever in building
and implementing plans.
- Work across the organization to ensure strategies and solutions for a particular business
area are aligned with broad business and corporate priorities and approaches.
- 8-10 years' experience in the field of HR, with a strong knowledge of all HR functions
as key business levers
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated success
as an internal consultant
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong organizational, presentation and data analysis
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong ability to think strategically and successfully implement
- Skilled as a facilitator and in solution development
- Demonstrated success in working with senior
management, relationship development/management and executive coaching
- Demonstrated change management expertise
Strong collaboration skills and ability to deliver results through others
- Ability to maintain appropriate balance
between business demands and priorities of the HR organization
If you are
interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below.
When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.