TX & Richmond, VA
- Sourcing of top tier candidates by utilizing various
sourcing methods (i.e. employee referrals, online searches, postings, job/career fairs, local universities, technical/vocational
schools, networking) to develop candidate pipeline(s).
- Implement a formalized selection/interview process,
conduct in-depth candidate screenings, and utilize assessment tools in the evaluation process while setting appropriate
expectations for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Implement and utilize effective recruitment strategies
to attract qualified candidates, conduct in-depth screening of perspective applicants, establish and maintain a
strong recruiting presence.
- Work closely with center management in a training capacity for best practices in
selection and interviewing.
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention.
candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports.
- Collaborate with Regional HR Managers
on project initiatives.
- Ensure the hiring process complies with company policies/procedures, employment laws,
and related regulations.
- Bachelor's degree.
years of full lifecycle recruiting in a high volume setting preferably in retail, staffing agency, or manufacturing.
staffing leadership experience with non-exempt/exempt sourcing, current web-based employment strategies, university/technical
school relations, and employee referral development.
- Keen understanding of selection techniques and processes
with ability to train management teams.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and related reporting tools.
and application of related employment laws and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- PC proficiency in MS Office,
including Word and Excel and Outlook.
- Proven success to lead both tactical and strategic recruitment initiatives.
to manage multiple tasks/deadlines in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is highly
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV
and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject
line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group