Location: Lancaster, PA
focus of this position is to manage, direct and develop all quality initiatives and aspects related to customer relations
and service management as follows:
- Hire, train, develop and coach service personnel.
Responsible for training and certification of all compliance areas.
- Daily execution of all service routes and customer
- Route Logistics - Routing of Accounts.
- Daily merchandise control of all clean
and soiled products.
- Daily coaching, training and monitoring of route performance through check in process.
Manage daily account functions. (audits, scrub counts, route reconciliations, truck maintenance logs, linen reconciliation
- Accuracy and timeliness of daily invoices.
- Ensure service personnel compliance to company service
and quality standards
- Manage all daily productivity and performance expectations.
- Support route, sales and
- Manage and maintain a recurring revenue stream.
- Execute business plan for renewing,
expanding and developing route business.
- Ensure 100% completion of quarterly customer contacts and audits.
Manage acceptable performance standards in sales, merchandise management, growth, and quit items/accounts.
improvement with new products and services.
- Manage and schedule all routine maintenance on company trucks
Manage invoice reconciliation, invoice printing and report monitoring.
- Support and assist sales culture throughout
- Promote safety, security and self-development.
- Support an empowered, self-directed team
Previous Service Management experience with direct reports of multiple service managers/supervisors or multiple
locations, depots or branches
- Six years of route management experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent managerial experience.
- Ability to manage and maintain a recurring revenue stream
Must possess a clean driving record
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must have effective
written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work ethically and independently
- Ability to analyze
sales opportunities and determine customer needs assessments.
- Ability to develop route structure based on new
accounts and expansion
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, motivational, and customer service skills
Must be detail oriented with excellent follow up, creativity, problem solving, conflict management, and organizational skills
Must be able to interpret reports and performance tracking mechanisms
- Need to have high energy with the ability to
If you are interested, please send a "Word"
copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. Please indicate the job and the location in the
subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group