Location: Dallas, TX
The Recruiting Supervisor
will be responsible for corporate-level recruiting and who is fully deployable in the field (like a SWAT team) to support
any particular recruiting needs in a market. This position will be responsible for applying recruiting resources to
new acquisitions, as well.
- Sourcing of top tier candidates by utilizing various sourcing
methods (i.e. employee referrals, online searches, postings, job/career fairs, local universities, technical/vocational
schools, networking) to develop candidate pipeline(s).
- Implement a formalized selection/interview process,
conduct in-depth candidate screenings, and utilize assessment tools in the evaluation process while setting appropriate
expectations for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Implement and utilize effective recruitment strategies
to attract qualified candidates, conduct in-depth screening of perspective applicants, establish and maintain a
strong recruiting presence.
- Work closely with center management in a training capacity for best practices in
selection and interviewing.
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention.
candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports.
- Collaborate with Regional HR Managers
on project initiatives.
- Ensure the hiring process complies with company policies/procedures, employment laws,
and related regulations.
- Bachelor's degree.
years of full lifecycle recruiting in a high volume setting preferably in automotive, retail, staffing agency, or
- Proven staffing leadership experience with non-exempt/exempt sourcing, current web-based
employment strategies, university/technical school relations, and employee referral development.
- Keen understanding
of selection techniques and processes with ability to train management teams.
- Experience using applicant
tracking systems and related reporting tools.
- Knowledge and application of related employment laws and practices.
communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel and Outlook.
- Proven success to lead both tactical and
strategic recruitment initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines in dynamic, fast paced environment
English/Spanish is preferred.
If you are interested and qualified, please
send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate
the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group