Location: Rawlins, WY
The Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the
delivery and management of patient care. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current
technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
- Registered Nurse license issued by the state of Wyoming.
- Bachelor's Degree in
Nursing preferred, Associates required.
- Must be NRP, Fetal Monitoring, BLS, ACLS and STABLE Certified, or must obtain
within 6 months of hire.
- Two years OB experience in labor and delivery.
- Must have excellent nursing skills
and be a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, desires excellence and compliance in patient family centered
- Flexible scheduling, must work nights and 2 weekends per month and some holidays.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV
and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject
line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group