Location: Charlotte, NC
The System Administrator
is responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and
- Windows Server installation, support
and troubleshooting in various deployments
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010 +
- Linux install,
configuration and troubleshooting
- Server Patching and Upgrade Maintenance
- Server and storage
- Configuration of switches, routers and VPN
- Virtualization technologies (Xen Server,
- Backup and system monitoring tools
- Bachelor degree with a technical major and three years of applicable experience, or five to seven years
of continuous applicable experience.
- Technical certifications are a plus.
- Strong problem
isolation and troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with
coworkers, customers and vendors
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
- Flexibility to
occasionally work off shift or weekends with little notice
- Flexibility to provide "on-call" support
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word"
copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the
location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group