Web Strategy and Operations
Location: San Jose, CA
are looking for an experienced web marketing leader to drive our global web strategy and execution, and deliver a world-class
digital customer experience for the company. Our ideal candidate is a performance marketer with solid business judgment, strategic
thinking, and strong creative and analytical skills, with a passion for interactive design and new technologies that support
a delightful user experience that drives demand and builds brand.
You'll be responsible for the
performance and continuous improvement of the company web presence, leading the creation of various engaging interactive projects,
and overseeing all of our digital properties-inclusive of the underlying infrastructure, systems and processes-as well as
deploying marketing analytics to further optimize our online marketing investments. Your primary goal will be to implement
programs that attract a qualified audience to our digital properties and convert them to viable sales prospects.
- Design, build, maintain, and optimize our online presence to increase organic visits, referrals, and ultimately
conversions; troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Identify new trends, insights, emerging technologies and creative
growth strategies for increasing our site traffic & sales; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption
- Leverage site metrics tools to measure and report performance of all campaigns and properties,
and optimize spend and priorities based on robust data analysis.
- Identify and implement forward-facing opportunities
and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility.
- Help advocate for SEO and SEM best practices
and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content and creative teams.
- Develop, implement and
monitor test-and-learn programs (A/B, multi-variate, etc.) and personalization across digital channels to enable the
continual optimization of inbound digital marketing activities.
years' web / digital marketing experience.
- Strong familiarity and experience creating and updating content
within web-based content management systems.
- Deep working knowledge of online marketing analytics and reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics,
- HTML/CSS fluency, web design experience, knowledge and experience cross-browser and
cross-platform (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.) to create and properly test digital properties and associated online assets.
with site search, tag management, testing and personalization tools (e.g., Swiftype, Tealium, Demandbase, Optimizely).
with CRM and marketing automation systems like Salesforce and Marketo or Eloqua.
- Ability to prioritize and drive
multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is
working and where to drive improved performance.
- Writing and speaking skills should be first-class.
motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and sense of humor.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements
to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group