Location: San Jose, CA
This is a team management role and will be responsible for the strategy, design, execution and operations
of our processes, systems, marketing automation, databases and improved reporting/analytics.
candidate possesses a unique blend of business ownership, marketing and operations acumen, leadership, agility, and communication
skills and will have a passion for data, metrics and improved reporting/analytics. This individual also excels in operations
that enable predictability, scalability and efficiency. This is a hands-on role and candidates must demonstrate the ability
to operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels.
- Oversee company's marketing
technology stack, systems and processes.
- Manage all of marketing operations including lead management processes
and metrics, lead scoring, nurture, campaign tracking, marketing automation systems, database health, targeting
and segmentation plans and alignment with sales operations.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health
of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and
- Develop and implement strategy for data governance (acquisition, validation, augmentation and
enhancement). Includes evaluation and selection of various data suppliers and enhancement technologies. Develop and implement
strategy for ongoing control, maintenance and enhancement of existing marketing database: process, standards, access
control, documentation, etc.
- Target key potential prospects, and define audience specific marketing campaigns
across different channels.
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing to improve
conversion rates, content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.) optimize campaign results, and measure
the relative impact of various tactics, messages, and media.
- Provide the marketing leadership team with
ongoing analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Drive marketing database strategy:
analyze gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measure database health.
Develop new ways to mine data to guide marketing investments.
- Define and execute a QBR process. Run quarterly/monthly
marketing metrics review processes and meetings across all geos.
years' experience in marketing operations and demand generation, preferably SaaS.
- Deep operational
marketing processes knowledge a must.
- Technical, Mathematical, or Business Degree.
and track record of building and running highly sophisticated and scalable marketing operations and technology environments.
managing, monitoring, and enforcing SLAs for lead routing.
- Experience implementing multi-touch attribution
- Experience developing and growing a high-performing team.
- Strong problem solving and
analytical ability, with track record of "test & learn".
- MUST be driven by "making the number,"
and have a strong affinity for marketing team success.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional
attention to detail in execution. Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader.
- Deep experience and expertise
with marketing automation and CRM solutions. Marketo and Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Demonstrated results
in improving funnel conversion ratios.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences,
from C-level to entry level, internal and external.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams to
create business results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to
juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to
the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group