Location: San Jose, CA
The primary responsibility of the Webmaster
will be to develop and manage the functionality and effectiveness of our online properties. The successful candidate can demonstrate
a high level of creative thinking and digital technical know-how. Extensive experience with Web content management systems,
analytic platforms and best practice Web site implementations.
As part of the Web Strategy and Operations
team, you will work closely with the Director, Web Strategy & Operations to provide support including set-up, management,
hosting activities, Web page configuration, content tagging, etc. Responsible for the health of the technical infrastructure
such as hosting configuration, CMS platform and supporting applications
- Manage software updates and coordinate
the repair of technical issues across the applications
- Manage and lead relationships with external vendors and
coordinate with internal and external technical teams
- Maintain high quality global site optimization by
identifying and managing performance-related issues
- Stay abreast of industry and field developments; current
in the latest technologies, as well as the ever-evolving needs of the business and its customer base.
- Demonstrated experience managing the technical infrastructure of a global organization,
along with hosting, and CMS management
- 7+ years
direct experience in web administration, development or content management, with proven success implementing digital
- Experience designing and implementing global Disaster Recovery Programs
- Multi-tenant environment
set up and maintenance
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Ability to organize
and manage multiple priorities and perform problem analysis and resolution at strategic and functional levels
thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation, teamwork, and results
- Excellent verbal and written
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy
of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location
in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group