Location: San Jose, CA
is responsible for the strategy, product planning and leadership throughout the product lifecycle, including: understanding
customer needs, defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, and partnering with engineering,
design, sales, marketing, community and operations to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Responsibilities also include ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. The candidate
is responsible for continuous market research, competitive analysis, and creating world class product. This person will guide
product throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring
our solutions to all the markets where company does business.
This is a highly visible, high impact
role, in which you will partner with diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver results for many
initiatives. You must have the ability to succeed in a matrix environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate
with cross-functional partners in a positive, productive, and transparent way. The ability to influence and drive win-win
scenarios is absolute key for success.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision
- Partner with engineering teams to build highly scalable and high performing services, platform and
- Work with internal stakeholders from marketing, sales, operations, community and executive
management to translate business needs into a product strategy, drive consensus, and develop success metrics.
closely with regional teams and other related product managers, product marketing managers, technical architects,
engineers and other cross-functional stakeholders, to ensure that the product solution delivers against business
- Design processes, workflows and functional components to improve efficiencies.
- Work with marketing,
capital markets, operations and business development stakeholders to meet goals.
- Monitor and understand key
metrics governing product area, with an eye towards continuous improvement through product innovation.
- Work with
engineering and data science to analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e. A/B tests) in order to optimize the product
in pursuit of an improved customer experience and business metrics
- Establish product delivery timelines
in close collaboration with the development team
- Manage different stakeholders on project scope, tradeoffs and
- Responsible for keeping on top of competitive landscapes and strategies.
- Strong understanding of Payments industry
- Ability to lead, drive consensus
and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing products, budgets
and justifying resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners;
- Ability to draw on the knowledge of
various cross functional teams and work with global counterparts
- Experience working with Global markets
to lead decision making conversations about ownership, funding, creating, managing and maintaining shared services
- Demonstrate ability to think holistically about the product capabilities that should be built
to support the business growth;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and collaborate
actively and effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- A strong track record of delivering high quality technology
products and customer experiences in a very high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly
- Strong verbal
and written communication skills are necessary due to dynamic nature of discussions with partnering engineering
and product teams. Ability to simplify complex concepts and communicate across different levels in the organization.
experience both executing large-scale projects and fast product iterations;
- Roles and experiences demonstrating
true understanding of customer issues and orientation
- 8+ years' experience with Product Management.
years' experience working with global products.
- Bachelor's in Engineering or a Business Degree,
MS or MBA preferred.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word"
copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the
location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group