Location: Dallas, TX
This position is primarily
responsible for developing and managing the day-to-day operations of all HR administrative matters. Moreover, the Manager,
HR Administration, will play a key role in developing an HR Administrative Center of Excellence, leading a team that provides
consistent, excellent customer service to our internal customers, and helping deliver on our goal of becoming the employer
of choice in each community we serve.
- Generally, supervise and conduct all administration
matters relating to the HR function; this includes overseeing HR-related services, such as:
- Unemployment Claims Administration
- Surveys (Exit, Onboarding, Employee Satisfaction)
property administration, such as leased vehicles, fuel cards, etc.
- Provide employee relations support
for corporate location.
- Ensure the HR administration team has the tools they need to efficiently, accurately
and timely process teammate data within our HRIS.
- Manage outsourced HR administrative support provided by
- Monitor the effectiveness of administrative policies and practices, and identify and
implement improvements that achieve defined operational objectives in support of the business, with the goal of
simplifying the day to day lives of our Teammates and managers develop documentation and audit processes to ensure
- Maintain and update HR policies and procedures in a collaborative, cross-functional approach,
working with senior leaders from across the company to understand HR needs and develop shared pathways to success; develop
tools and training opportunities to ensure any changes are effectively communicated.
- Establish and maintain
ongoing relationships with other members of the HR support team at our corporate office, Field HR Managers, Recruiters,
and other key department leaders, to gather feedback on HR administration matters and deliver ongoing improvements.
the storage of HR/employment-related documents in hard or electronic format through a clear and concise reference
- Oversee the preparation of offers of employment, in coordination with management and other members of
the HR team (such as the compensation team).
- Oversee Acquisition Onboarding function, including the supervision
of HR Integration Managers to ensure these resources for acquisition activities are utilized effectively; coordinate
efforts with Benefit and Compensation Teams to ensure acquisition hires are efficiently transitioned to company teammates.
and maintain presentations and other materials about HR operations, goals and objectives, for use in strategic planning
sessions and other communication opportunities.
- Ability to work
in a fun, fast-paced, ever-changing, high-growth environment.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resource or
related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration).
- 7-10 years of professional
experience with at least 5 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience and 3 years in customer support
and administrative services roles; 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Must have a working knowledge and be
current with all relevant employment related laws.
- Experience with HRIS administration (Workday or ADP EV5 preferred).
knowledge and experience in employee relations, employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational
planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and HR administration.
- Must have
advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be accurate and efficient, comfortable performing
multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels
ability to successfully participate on senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction.
- Prior employment in a large organization (5,000 employees plus).
Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or equivalent.
- Six Sigma Certification.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV
and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject
line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group