Location: Kansas City, MO
The HR Generalist plays a primary role in the Human Resources
Department related to the organization's human resource functions. The HR Generalist is responsible for a variety of duties
including but not limited to: talent acquisition, employee onboarding, conducting new hire orientation, employee relations,
training and development and assisting the on-site HR Manager as an HR resource to Operation Managers.
- Obtain necessary pre-recruiting documentation from hiring manager. Post position(s) on Company website and
recruiting websites. Source candidates to present to hiring manager for interview process. Pre-screen candidates
by telephone and/or schedule interviews with the appropriate team members. Prepare and distribute
interview materials as necessary.
- Maintain all recruiting documents (e.g. job descriptions and offer letter template)
and update as required.
- Perform reference checks including requesting information from previous employers
and other references to determine the applicant's employment acceptability. Process background checks and set
up pre-employment drug screening.
- Prepare new hire offer packages, make job offers, maintain and process all
new hire documents including company, state and federally required forms.
- Communicate basic information
regarding the Company's personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to new hires in an effective manner during new
- Process, verify, file and maintain HR related documentation in employee files.
as on-site HR support for Operation Managers as needed in the HR Manager's absence to include the areas of employee
relations, training and development, benefit and leave administration, and worker's compensation, etc.
- Education- 5-7 years' proven experience in a Human
Resources role, preferably with Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, Organizational Development or other
relevant combination of education and experience.
- Personnel and Human Resources - Basic knowledge of principles and
procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and
human resource information systems.
- Computers and Electronics - Ability to understand and utilize software systems,
including MS Office and internet based programs.
- Proficiency in the English language - Knowledge of the structure
and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Can effectively communicate with
diverse groups, including in public settings.
- Must maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must meet
deadlines and schedules and have ability to set priorities in fast paced environment.
- Outstanding written, verbal
and presentation-based communication skills.
- Ability to manage change effectively and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word"
copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the
location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group