& Benefits Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
The Compensation &
Benefits Manager will be responsible for overseeing the compensation, benefits and payroll division. Analyzes compensation
data within an organization and evaluates job positions to determine classification and salary. Administers employee insurance,
time away plans and savings plans and works with insurance brokers and plan carriers. Ensures payroll is processed compliantly
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines
and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation
trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to corporate staff.
advice to corporate staff on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the
design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Manages the administration of direct
compensation (executive, exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs) for corporate staff, including the processing,
recording and reporting of compensation-related actions related to salaried employees.
- Develops techniques for
compiling, preparing and presenting data.
- Supervises the participation in, conducts and/or purchases exempt and
nonexempt salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Keeps apprised of federal,
state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Design, implement, and manage
salary classification and compensation programs.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company.
occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale.
- Manage payroll operations.
competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Oversee bonus and incentive plans.
job descriptions for various positions and determine appropriate base pay.
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate
compensation across all departments.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Administer and manage
employee insurance plans.
- Oversee time away and savings plans.
- Advise on salary increase requests.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related
- Six to eight years of progressively responsible experience in compensation and benefits.
of government regulations as they apply to compensation base and incentive compensation programs, company policies,
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word"
copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the
location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group