Vice President, Human Resources
Location: Kansas City, MO
The VP of
Human Resources is responsible for development, promotion, and implementation of human resources policies by planning and
managing human resources programs and directing staff.
- Planning, designing,
developing, and evaluating human resources policies and procedures that are in line with corporate objectives.
all processes/policies relating to day-to-day human resources operations and compliance
- Identify and implement corporate
culture improvement initiatives
- Employee Development and Coaching
- Compensation Planning including base salary,
- Annual Performance Review process
- Succession Planning and Strategy
- Retention Strategies
Establishment of department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, compensation, training and development, performance
management, talent assessment, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO compliance.
Complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation,
enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Periodic reporting on various reports
on HR metrics to Executive Team.
- Enhancement of department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing
new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supervise direct staff
of 6 in multiple manufacturing locations and total staff of 10
- Must have manufacturing and safety experience.
Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field
- Prefer Master's degree or SPHR
- Minimum of 10 years of HR or related experience, including a minimum of 5 years' experience in
a leadership role within Human Resources in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Experience managing safety programs
Ability to handle confidential information in strict confidence and with great sensitivity
- Understanding of current
federal, state, local, and case law changes and the ability to monitor labor law updates that affect human resources. Serves
as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Officer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels of the organization
High energy with the ability to energize others
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
to travel approximately up to 50% of the time primarily in the United States.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the
address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group