Manages and leads efforts to evaluate, assess and design compensation programs to meet
the system-wide needs of the company; manages results including costs, methods, and staffing. Provides content expertise
in the areas of job analysis, compensation design/administration and performance management tools. Provides guidance and consultation
in compensation matters while effectively engaging individual content contributors in the assessment and evaluation of company
compensation systems, policies, and procedures.
- Researches and analyzes compensation strategies and
issues to develop recommendations for new and revised base and variable pay programs, policies, procedures and practices
for all jobs within the company.
- Advises HR senior leadership team on total reward and compensation models and
pay practices in support of the company's mission and core values given current local, state, regional and national
labor market conditions.
- Develops and oversees the management and provision of internal and external compensation
consulting services across the company.
- Consults with external market compensation providers in analyzing,
developing and administering executive leadership total compensation pay plans. Manages oversight of compensation
survey portfolio and the annual compensation survey participation process.
- Oversees and participates in
the competitive market review including making recommendations to leadership and administering implementation.
advice and support to the HR organization on the development and implementation of systemwide compensation policies,
practices and methodologies. Collaborates with HR and Talent Acquisition leaders to develop an integrated approach
to providing compensation services that support and leverage the company's compensation goals.
- Provides day-to-day
management and oversight of the compensation team including hiring, training, coaching and development of assigned staff.
and provides analytic compensation support for collective bargaining activities.
- Directs the research, development
and administration of systemwide compensation audits to ensure that all pay policies and practices are in compliance
with State and Federal laws.
- Bachelor's degree in
Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required.
- Minimum of 5
years of progressively responsible experience in compensation program development, design and administration.
of 2 years of leadership experience required.
- Experience supporting negotiations and administering
compensation for caregivers under collective bargaining agreements.
- Certified Compensation
Professional (CCP), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
- Expertise in compensation methodologies,
systems and pay practices.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience with base and variable pay programs.
understanding of systems of care and healthcare operations.
- Candidate should have experience
working in a healthcare organization.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws
with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret
- Advanced spreadsheet skills using Excel.
- Proficient in the use of a major
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word"
copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the
location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group