Directs efforts to evaluate, assess and design compensation programs to meet the system-wide needs
of the company; manages results including costs, methods, and staffing. Responsible for operational performance, quality,
service environment and regulatory compliance. Provides content expertise in the areas of job analysis, compensation
design/administration and performance management tools. Provides guidance and consultation in compensation matters while effectively
engaging individual content contributors in the assessment and evaluation of company compensation systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides day-to-day management and oversight of the compensation team including hiring, training,
coaching and development of assigned staff.
- Researches and analyzes compensation strategies and issues to develop
recommendations for new and revised base and variable pay programs, policies, procedures and practices for all jobs
within the company.
- Advises HR senior leadership team on total reward and compensation models and pay practices
in support of the company's mission and core values given current local, state, regional and national labor market
- Develops and oversees the management and provision of internal and external compensation consulting
services across the company.
- Consults with external market compensation providers in analyzing, developing and
administering executive leadership total compensation pay plans. Manages oversight of compensation survey
portfolio and the annual compensation survey participation process.
- Oversees and participates in the competitive
market review including making recommendations to leadership and administering implementation.
- Provides advice
and support to the HR organization on the development and implementation of systemwide compensation policies, practices
and methodologies. Collaborates with HR and Talent Acquisition leaders to develop an integrated approach to providing
compensation services that support and leverage the company's compensation goals.
- Leads and provides
analytic compensation support for collective bargaining activities.
- Directs the research, development and administration
of systemwide compensation audits to ensure that all pay policies and practices are in compliance with state and
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource
Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively
responsible experience in compensation program development, design and administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of
leadership experience required.
- Experience supporting negotiations and administering compensation
for caregivers under collective bargaining agreements.
- Certified Compensation Professional
(CCP), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
- Expertise in compensation methodologies, systems and
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience with base and variable pay programs.
understanding of systems of care and healthcare operations.
- Candidate should have experience
working in a healthcare organization.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws
with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret
- Advanced spreadsheet skills using Excel.
- Proficient in the use of a major
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word"
copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the
location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group