Talent Manager/Senior HR Manager
This individual will be responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication
and administration of the organization's employee development programs and talent management processes including selection
and succession management. Will collaborate with the Sr. Business Leaders and HR Leadership to ensure that the programs
support the organization's strategic objectives.
planning, development and implementation strategies and goals for employee development and training.
and measure onboarding program.
- Works with business groups to identify and prioritize development needs.
and implement training programs, materials, and activities company-wide: soft skills, technical skills, leadership
& business vision.
- Support business units to deliver training with internal and external trainers.
the employee goal setting process.
- Lead the performance management and review process, including employee
- Develop and lead succession and workforce planning process.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition programs.
- Track and report key recruiting
- Manages external recruiters and recruiting costs.
- Work with business leaders to define
required qualifications and create and implement recruiting strategy.
- Lead university relations program.
- BS/BA required in a related area and at least 7 years of experience
in the field.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various levels of management within the company
- Familiar with a variety of human resource concepts, practices and procedures.
competency in Coaching, Facilitation, Training.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV
and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject
line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group