The compensation manager is responsible
for managing the compensation function for the North America organization. The compensation manager plans, develops and implements
new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive
practices. Provide analytical expertise to Employee Services, providing guidance and interpretation of various compensation
policies. Manage high-level project planning components relating to compensation program revision, development, and/or re-design.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures
recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate
objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to corporate staff.
- Provides advice to corporate staff
on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific
- Manages the administration of direct compensation (executive, exempt and nonexempt
cash compensation programs) for corporate staff, including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related
actions related to salaried employees.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
Supervises the participation in, conducts and/or purchases exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation
objectives are achieved.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company
- Work with Director of Labor to ensure compliance with union increases.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources
or related field.
- Six to eight years of progressively responsible experience in compensation.
Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation base and incentive compensation programs, company policies,
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with ADP WorkForce
- Experience in a union environment desirable.
you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address
below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group