The Recruiter (Talent Management Consultant (TMC) is accountable for supporting company talent management
programs related to talent identification, attraction, acquisition, selection, joining and retention of defined hard-to-fill
positions supporting the Provider team. The TMC is also a critical key member in terms of achieving system/regulatory compliance
objectives and quality of hire/retention goals. S/he will play a strong role in executing the defined talent management programs
and strategies throughout departments, entities and service lines across the company. S/he must be a relationship builder
with the ability to strengthen the current talent management strategy by working closely with hiring managers to meet the
current and future talent needs. S/he will be an analytical problem-solver, digging into the current systems and uncovering
inefficiencies to improve while bringing fresh new ideas for process improvements as well as creative ways to engage with
internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of all applicable laws and regulations
and the ability to screen qualified applicants based on minimum and preferred qualifications.
proven computer skills and abilities, including proficiency in MS Office suite and web-based platforms (HRIS and
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the company relocation process and policy.
a comprehensive ability to utilize new technology to locate candidate profiles in resume databases and other search
- Consultative style
- Demonstrates ability to present information in formal and informal settings
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Learning agile, able to adapt quickly
- Collaborative, energized by the open exchange of ideas
- Appropriate sense of
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and ability to multitask
- Demonstrates knowledge of
developing and implementing talent strategies and programs
degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Business or related field required. Minimum of five years recruiting
for hard-to-fill roles (for example executive, physician, AP, RN, Allied Health, IT, etc.) required.
experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Certification in HR or Talent-related specialty from an approved
organization (SHRM, HCI, NAHCR, HRCI, AAMM, ASPR, AIRS, etc.) preferred.
you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address
below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group