Time & Attendance Manager
Location: New York, NY
As the Manager,
Time and Attendance, you will be responsible for developing global business requirements, processes, and operating model design
for the time and attendance reporting platform.
- Manage time reporting
platform, currently on Associated T&A; strategic direction is ADP Workforce Now
- Develop a migration plan from
legacy platforms into ADP
- Link time reporting to Finance, HR, and operations systems
- Engage teams of indirect
reports, influence others to take action, and inspire a vision of the future of workforce analytics and planning
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
8-10 years of experience in HR, Payroll, and/or Time and Attendance
- Experience with Associated T&A (Attendance
on Demand or Attendance Enterprise)
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now required
- Time Reporting and Payroll
- Global Rollout experience with knowledge of localization rules and regulations
with Time Reporting workflows, pay rules, Time off rules, etc.
- Experience with labor rate calculation and linkage
to finance allocations
- Proven knowledge of HR systems and data, particularly Time Reporting
of multiple time reporting platforms and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of and experience
with E.E.O., Wage and Hour, and other state and federal regulations in relation to the payroll process.
- The organizational
skills necessary to develop and oversee system testing scripts, timelines and implementation plans.
- The analytical
skills necessary to analyze processes, identify system problems, develop action, testing and implementation plans and resolve
- The leadership skills to successfully lead projects, influence customers and facilitate action to implement
workflow changes related to system and process changes.
- The written and verbal communication skills necessary to
train users, develop training materials and document procedures.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to
the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group