Time & Attendance Manager
New York, NY
To manage the human resources
information integrity in the timekeeping system at the corporate office by supervising data input, developing software applications
and reports, and providing information in a timely manner as requested by the vice president of human resources. Making
sure the integrity of the data is arcuate and rules are done on a timely fashion specializing in payroll, time and attendance
- Overviews flow of HR-related information including data
entry, retrieval, and generation of standard and ad hoc reports.
- Manages data integrity and maintains the internal
company system for values, codes, tables, security, and backup files.
- Serves as liaison with the MIS department on
technical matters and equipment maintenance.
- Coordinates interface with other internal systems such as payroll, time
and attendance records, vacation and sick time entitlements and usage, FMLA recordkeeping, 401(k) and pension reporting, medical,
dental, and disability benefits, workers' comp and OSHA recordkeeping.
- Serves as liaison with third-party vendors
for data transmission and changes in benefit plans.
- Conducts training for record clerks as needed. Provides one-on-one
training and guidance for newly appointed HRIS coordinators.
- Provides troubleshooting support to field timekeeping
- Recommends system improvements to generate reports that meet compliance requirements of all applicable
federal and state government regulations.
- In consultation with the vice president of human resources, determines
user access levels and passwords.
Experience with Associated T&A (Attendance on Demand or Attendance Enterprise) would be an asset
- Experience with
ADP Workforce Now
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or related field.
10- 15 years of experience using computer knowledge for proper human resources recordkeeping.
- A technical understanding
of one or more commercial human resources information products, and experience in database construction.
- High degree
of personal and technical communication skills.
- Professional level of confidentiality in handling employee information.
The leadership skills to successfully lead projects, influence customers and facilitate action to implement workflow changes
related to system and process changes.
- The written and verbal communication skills necessary to train users, develop
training materials and document procedures.
If you are interested
and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When
applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.