Total Rewards Director
Location: Dallas, TX
Reporting to the
Chief Human Resources Officer, the Director, Total Rewards, will be a key member of the HR Leadership Team and will oversee
elements of corporate-wide compensation and benefits. This position is directly responsible for developing, implementing and
leading Total Rewards strategies for the company.
- Play a key role in setting, reshaping,
driving and supporting the desired culture and standard across the organization, as well as within the HR function.
Oversee and manage the design, development, implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs to support
the attraction, retention and motivation of employees, develop and continuously improve incentive and bonus plan designs that
best fit with the organizational culture, priorities and business model
- Partner with the CHRO to ensure that all
programs support the organization's strategic objectives and are competitive, cost effective and in compliance with legal
- Work closely with IT to drive HR systems strategy and priorities; continue to evolve the use of Reporting
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of individuals across the functional areas of Compensation and Benefits.
Lead and shape the vision for Total Rewards, working in partnership with other members of the HR leadership team and other
- As a key leader in HR, you will help set the new standard for HR and help to reshape, drive and
establish the HR model and culture moving forward
- Support M&A and reorganization activities as required
Ensure total rewards philosophy is aligned with the Company's Mission, Core Values and Business Strategies
with CHRO regarding executive compensation and management incentive plans
- Assist with the effective management of
the department budget
- Partnering with Finance, help lead the annual compensation processes across the company
Assist/Lead market compensation reviews for individual positions, groups of positions and/or entire departments
with Finance, provide leadership to effectively administer equity plans
- Assist with preparation of Compensation Committee
and other Board of Director material
- Participate on the Company's 401k and Pension Plan Committees
with Finance, provide leadership and oversight to effectively administer retirement plans
- Ensure all legal and regulatory
requirements are adhered to including filings
- A minimum of 15 years of related experience in a combination of Compensation and Benefits
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, in a business or human resources related field, is required.
Experience with SuccessFactors as a Performance Management program is highly preferred
- Experience in SAP ERP HCM
is also highly preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation and SAP ERP HCM training preferred.
Proven experience creating and managing innovative, compelling compensation and total rewards programs in a fast-paced environment;
skilled at interpreting business needs and making decisions based on emerging priorities.
- Strong analytical skills
with the ability to translate data and trends into key insights and recommendations; financial prowess and ability to build
and manage budgets, build predictive and projective models, full understanding of equity practices, accounting and taxation,
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence across multiple levels of an organization on key compensation and
benefits topics; excels at openness and flexibility with internal clients, balanced with maintaining consistency in total
rewards philosophies and practices
- May require ability to implement and develop programs and present and speak publicly.
- Ability to handle confidential information including Protected Health Information (PHI) and all compliance issues
in relation to relevant HIPAA regulations.
you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address
below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group